Tuesday, September 15, 2009
All men on deck!!!
A captain of a warship is certainly the life one can always look forward to. You have a few hundred men at your service who will, if trained properly, do anything you tell them to do. You go out and protect the weak and vulnerable and gain the awe from both pirates and the common people. when a pirate murders, it's called sin; but when a navy murders, it's called duty. Everybody may think that the navy is all solemn and strict, but it all depends on the captain. If I were a captain, I would certainly teach my crew to be jovial yet serious, relaxed but always ready, treasuring life however many times they have to take it away. My navy would be the one and only one ship army. I would certainly choose to become the captain of a warship over any other ship out in the sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment